Friday, January 14, 2011

Spring Onions!

I feel so empty tonight, with an aching deep in my heart.

Shah Rukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor are in Singaporeland and I'm totally helpless, I can't do anything about it!!! I'm just sitting here in my room thinking about how my life is so empty without them as my bffs! I feel like a donut without a hole.

So anyway, I finally had dinner with my boys again last night! Since Faye had overtime all of last week! Why is everyone getting so busy with work! But anyway, Faye's full time job is being the biggest bitch alive, and from that he's never retiring.

Talking about work:
Me: Omg how come she's so stupid like that!
Faye: Well I told my boss it's maybe because her make-up was too thick.
Faye: It blocks off her brain.

HAHA IKR sigh so mean! Tsk tsk I do not encourage this behavior :p

JS got a pay-raise at work! Congrats to cheesedale-cheese!!! And so he treated us to japanese seafood last night! MY PICTURES ARE SO GORGEOUS!!! (Let's just have that said out loud and fully acknowledged, because I'm most excited when my food pics turn out so freaking awesome)

I had some cold soba! This was my first time trying out cold soba (I've always watched Faye having it but the idea of having cold noodles has always been just weird and beyond my comprehension, but yesterday I was feeling adventurous - I tend to get very courageous and experimental when I'm not paying for my own food) and it was INSANELY GOOD OMG.


Its a little bit weird that they lay out the noodles spread-out on a huge tray like some kind of hantaran.. But anyway, they're delicious so I don't mind the spacial-inefficiency.



The funny soya dipping sauce with the springy onions was excellente. (I don't do typos - when I type like that, it's just my italian flair for drama rearing it's versace head, you see I'm 1/8 italian)


Look how awesomely my camera behaved last night!!!


Gorgeous. Agent Scully's proving to be still quite an asset to the force in her old age. I'm officially putting off finding her replacement for now!

So back to the food, we shared some kind of Tile Fish which frankly, looked quite angry.

Haha IKR if cooked-fish's-facial-expressions could kill!

But to be fair, we weren't being very nice lah:
Faye: Its got too many bones..
JS: The skin is so scaly..
Faye: Its too fishy..
Me: It looks pissed..
Faye: Haha poor fish! So much critisism, and it's probably thinking..
Faye: "What do you expect, I AM A FISH"

LOL I love my boys. Thanks for the awesometastic treat, JS!!!

So I've been really into the new Avril Lavigne song, sigh! I couldn't help it! You can listen to it here, but don't look at the lyrics flashing on-screen while you listen, that's just gonna ruin the whole experience!



The first time I listened to it was on my laptop while looking at the lyrics and it MADE NO SENSE TO ME and I hated it for all it's weird angsty fiery font. But then I heard it again at Macs while having my double fillet fish burger (YES THEY'RE BACK) without actually listening to the words and it suddenly became the best song ever. Avril Lavigne is a genius. Just not lyrically!

Ayte hope you had a GRAND FANTABULOUS TGIF!!! Have a supertastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment