Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Exploding Fishcakes!

Yes, yes, sometimes I have slightly emo posts but that doesn't mean I'm some kind of wussy pansy, just to be clear. My scent is ninety-nine percent musk and one percent whatever I just ate that's still around my mouth and teeth, and zero percent pansy boy. (Haha I don't even know what pansy means but damn, that's a strangely fun word to use) So anyway, lets talk about Cityville and Cafeworld.

Sometimes I'm in the middle of doing something on my laptop (like studying or online window shopping) and suddenly I'm in Cityville and I tilt my head back and think slowly to myself, HOW DID I GET BACK HERE! I think this new obsession has taken on the auto-mode, which is not safe. Cafeworld is quite dead but I just made 43 new facebook friends last night (from the Cityville facebook page, I need neighbours so sue me) and they are slowly sucking me back into Cafeworld because apparently these two things are almost one and the same. They're like hooker twins with very expensive Cafe/City cash and coins. (WHICH I DO NOT BUY ANYMORE since the great Cafeworld meltdown of early 2010, thank you very much) But I don't think I'll be going back to Cafeworld. Its tempting, but no.

Its actually VERY funny (this just struck me!) that Cityville is CALLED CITYVILLE. Like the amazingly hoppy (the people, they hop everywhere, from houses to shops to bakeries to farms, its a little bit psychotic and creepy) people of Cityville couldn't decide if they wanted to live in the city or the village and just had to let that major indecision be reflected for all eternity in the name of their resident town. Like they couldn't have picked something neutral like Stars Hollow or Dawson's Creek, they had to pick something along the lines of Facebutt or Eatshit or Whiteblack or Gossipgirlsurvivor. Its just an observation, I obviously have no say in the matter.

Ayte have a smashtastic midweek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment