Thursday, January 6, 2011

Someone Like YOU

My new year's resolution (yes another one pops up) is to NOT buy a gazillion dayplanners at the end of 2011 to prepare for 2012 unless I turn into some kind of rock guitarist for an international bollywood bangra sensation because clearly I have gone way beyond the call of duty this year since I somehow ended up with SEVEN dayplanners. As such, the whole thing backfires and becomes ironically inefficient for me when I have to remind myself to update every single freaking one everytime I make new plans. I feel like I'm commandeering a whole army of soldiers from different solar systems and I have to explain my attack strategy to every single soldier separately in different intergalactic dialects. Aye caramba! I guess I could do powerpoint slides with visual aids that can transcend the language barrier but you get my point here.

So, speaking of over-shopping (some might argue that there's no such thing) I ran into some pretty strange and highlarious stuff yesterday as I was innocently browsing through with zero intention of buying anything.

Super dramatic iPhone casing seller:


Holy shizzballs, DIAL DOWN THE DRAMA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN!

And this interesting item:

Haha! I was actually very intrigued and really interested in the magical loaf of bread that listens to music but alas they were only selling the brown pouch. (Its so hard to find groceries that really know how to appreciate good music these days, you know)

So anywho, here's to a fantassimo Thursdoinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment