Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love, Actually

Yes, all that you've heard is true..


(Edit: FYI: Mully was named after Mulder & Scully, and also after my 7 baby oscars)


Mully is no longer with us, and is someplace far far away where the souls of iPhones are free to dance and entwine in the forever peaceful tango of gadgetry afterlife! Just seven levels up from the basement of eternal suffering within which demons ravage and whip the abandoned souls of shitty blackberries and boring windows phones, or whatever those are called.

(Well actually, Mully is most likely being ripped apart into pieces as we speak and her innards reincarnated into refurbished pieces that will live again in the hands of others who come to Singtel to replace their faulty sets.)

This is highly contrary to character, but I haven't really missed using an iPhone at all for the past one day. I feel totally okay. I miss Mully (we did spend an awful lot of time together and those memories, ahhh those memories.. irreplaceable..) but that's mostly sentimental. I can't believe I'm going to say this, (this almost feels like blasphemy) but it almost feels oddly liberating to be using a phone that only sends out and receives messages and takes and makes calls!

This is the vessel that will carry my social life for the next 3 weeks:


I know right, eeeeks!

So, anyway! Life goes on! I got my care package this morning!
From the land of mega dramatics.


Thank you Young Ho!!! Everything looks fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment