Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh Samantha

So I made a new friend this morning!


She's a little high on the butch spectrum..
And she gets kinda bossy quite fast.

Haha but thanks to her, I'm now mayor of my own little land!

With a bunch of randomly scattered coniferous trees.

Haha I saw JS and a few friends start playing this on Facebook and I just couldn't resist.
I MISS MY CAFEWORLD AND MY TREASURE ISLE!
But once people stop playing, there's like completely no point anymore.
It just becomes sad.
Like, I know sitting at home baking cupcakes on your laptop and serving them to cartoon characters on screen isn't the happiest thing in life, but when you're playing alone online and your friends have all stopped playing, it gets sad on a very REAL level very fast and then you start questioning your whole life story and its just not worth all that mental drama.

So, here's hoping facebook games make a grand comeback!
(Or not, whatever, soon I'll have my iPhone back :p)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment