Tuesday, January 11, 2011

King Key!

OH MY GOD is my stuff coming OR NOT!

I'm waiting for this really awesome new book (I've never bought books online before, so this was my first - more on that later; ohh the drama that ensued) and I can't wait to get my hands on it! There's also that element of suspense I always crave when things get delivered and you never know if your mailman/mailgirl is gonna be some kinda fortune-telling wizard who ends up delivering your destiny across universes or just really hot. So anyway, its the new Stephen King (I really don't know how new, I just chanced upon it online) and it hints of aliens and abduction, and you know how much I love my aliens stuff!!! Even if it ends up being just some character's super-extensive nightmare or some covert political government plot unraveled by common men (as they usually are), I'd have those few hours of hope that the story expands into actual aliens and UFOs and if I'm lucky and I read slowly enough, this thrill could last me months into 2011!

I HOPE IT COMES TODAY!!! Or at least tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. which online bookstore did you buy it from?

    i know amazon.com takes about a month to reach..

    ReplyDelete
  2. its just a singapore store so should be much faster haha www.opentrolley.com.sg but yay IT CAME TODAY!!!

    ReplyDelete