Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa Won't You Come

And in more festive and less melodramatic news! Introducing my brand new iPhone cover!




She was begging for a new outfit this Xmas and now she sparkles like the snow! Well actually she sparkles like the twinkly glass decorations on Xmas trees along Orchard Road, since real life action snow doesn't so much sparkle as it does flutter like feathers from an exploding white chicken. But I still love it!

I feel incapable of starting my day right now even when I've had my morning whack of coffee to the arteries (my blood is black gold) and there's the sweet light of seeing my simians later today shining bright above me. I'll give the coffee 10minutes to kickstart my system and then I'm bringing in the big guns and blasting some Mimi Carey into my head to lightly saute my brain cells into waking up. Haha I love this crazy bitch. And in case you need some help too:


No comments:

Post a Comment