Thursday, December 30, 2010

Queen Obscene

Quick shots!


1. AWESOME mail from Pearlynne! More later!
2. OMG I HAVE FOUND A NEW FAVOURITE KUEH Y'ALL
3. Sianz
4. Free ricola haha I LIKE IT
5. Uhh yeah, cue the *whatever* song
6. Found it after 3 whole months zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
7. IKR
8. SUCCESS!!!

I think I need to google on any possible side-effects from sniffing too much minyak kapak!

I've also been following Mr Brown (he of the highlarious army commercial parody) on Instagram and this guy takes amazing shots (surprisingly clear too, think he's using the iPhone 4, le sigh!) and he's on some kind of trip to the US so he's been taking these pretty shots of many, many sights.



Haha I was tickled by that comment! Encik Coklat seh kena!

Ayte have a beautiful Thursdoinks everyone! I know I'm gonna have a supermilky one!

No comments:

Post a Comment