Friday, December 31, 2010

Lick Lick!

So! I've got some things waiting in line for this space but they'll have to make way for the mega epic night we had last night in the furthest reaches of the known world!

Weebs turns 18 (almost 2 weeks ago actually hehe) and we finally got down to celebrating our dearest teatymistress' entry into almost legal age last night with a road trip to Yishun! I think it was Yishun but it might have been Siberia haha.

Before that, Sharbs and I met for some official card-signing duties and her highness was craving for some 3-in-1 nuttyballs from Mr Bean. These things are awesome btw, glutinous balls with nutty fillings swimming in tauhuey and sugary water and random small nuts in the water itself too! And then she had OCK! Lapar ttm kepe!

Sha: 18? Haha Benjamin Buttons kepe!

But its okay, I can understand 3-in-1 cravings because I have them all the time too. I think she'd been craving it for a long time. And I think I'm craving for it today..!!!

So finally we were ready for WEEBS! We took teatyboy on the ride of his life and headed down to Yureka Teppenyaki Restaurant which was such a sweet little spot (I almost didn't know how to finish this sentence hehe) somewhere out there! Weebs recommended this place and it sounded great and it WAS MAGNIFICO! Cosy little place, good crowd, great service and sweet, sweet food.


I had this strawberry float called Diablow. Haha windy!


Sambal Stingray at a Teppenyaki place! Makcik celup jepon kepe.
But it was gooood!
There were quite a few sambalistic items on the menu to cater to the halal crowd.



With 3 mysterious sambals..



The almighty sushi platter!!!
Thanks Weebs for the treat!!!
*SEDAP GILS*



As usual, Sharbie didn't touch the raw stuff :p
Takut dia gigit balik kepe.
But Weebs cannot talk, because she also did not touch her long-time archrival..
THE TAUGEH PLATTER!



Woah, IKR that's a holy-shizzload of taugeh right there.
I think it was named 'vege' but only taugehs arrived and I think you know my feelings about labeling taugehs as vegetables and calling it a day (yeah I'm talking about you, makciks who sell epok2 sayur with only taugeh inside) but this was nice lah.
But Weebs still didn't touch lah.
Actually she touched the plate for some pics haha.



Happy BDAY Weebs!
Sharbs attempted to cook the raw stuff with her eyes but not so successful.



The best thing on the table was the PRAWNS!!!
Rolled in some saucy stuff which was so good.
When the waitress suggested the prawns, I asked if they were peeled or not haha.
Legitimate concern right??



The chickies stuff was good too..



And my bento set!
With delicious and suspectedly-cheesy prawns.



We totally enjoyed ourselves!!! Weebs, hope you enjoy fully your Kat-tun stuff and your 18th bday card! We will go with the complete Teamteaty set again in mid 2011!!! By then you'll be almost freshly 18 again!

So today's the last day of 2010 and I don't think I'm gonna do any summary post for 2011 (although its not too late for you, Weebs!) because you can just look at my archives to see what's been going on in my life and if there's anything else, I probably never wanted you guys to know anyway :p

But well, in short, 2010 has been pretty special to me :)

3 Good things about 2010
1. Sweet times with shippuden
2. Many many iPhone covers came into my life
3. Online shopping..

I started out intending to do '10 Good Things about 2010' then went down to 5 and then I settled for 3 haha! A lot of great stuff with a LOT of amazing people happened lah, I'm just not in the mood to look back. I wanna look forward! To 2011 and all the amazing new stationary I have in my cavalry!!!

HAPPY 2011 EVERYONE!

2 comments:

  1. happy 2011!!

    i just have to comment because i liked the photo where shah attempted to cook the food with her eyes. it's just epic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeah she's such an epic cook! she use eye power only :p

    ReplyDelete