Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Forever

I can't believe I heard this young little punk this morning refer to FRIENDS as vintage! I literally spaced out and saw my whole body spinning into one of those 60s twilight zone vortexes as my mind tried to take back control of my senses and regain balance so my hand could properly direct my burger back into the correct hole on my face. Vintage! FRIENDS isn't vintage, FRIENDS is a classic! Like Chanel or KFC! Sure, you have fun at Popeye's and take out Wendy's for a night out or two, but FRIENDS, my friends; FRIENDS is forever. You eat KFC, you turn on FRIENDS, you feel like a wee little sperm again swimming in timelessness and background laughter. You giggle at Rachel's shiny hair and you laugh at Chandler Bing's bingology. There's nothing like it. Urgh kids.

So I'm back and I had a really good time today! Shopping alone! Spending A FULL 30mins at the stationary section at times bookstore where I met not a single soul, not a single pesky little schoolkid, not a single breath of mommy mommy I want this or mommy mommy please get a freaking leash and clamp it on one of my nipples so you can yank me away from the nice sexy man who wants to be left alone, ahhh so liberating! I think its the first time I got everything I wanted and more.

I will have a superfranticko productive night! Ttyls!

It's like you're always stuck in second gear,
And it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year,
BUT!
I'll be there for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment