Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Bamboo Birdie

Ahhh Wednesday mornings give me butterfly bellyaches! Especially when my fridge decides to give birth overnight to the most spectacular little specimen of Christmassy joyousness known to mouthkind! For someone who doesn't even celebrate the birth of Christ, I sure throw way too many seasonal soirees in my tummy in honor of this special time of the year when peppermint-everything comes into fashion.









And that I did! Sweet sweet santabutt's never tasted so creamy! Thanks Dahtin :)

So I've been dying to show you guys my latest and greatest acquisition from the gleaming world of online shopping. This one is pretty special and close to my heart, seeing as how I've just only last week mastered the ridiculously noisy art of playing Mahjong!

I received my mini mahjong set from Fion last week but I've been pretty busy so I only got to open it this morning.





Weehee!!! *Size as compared to Strawberrybutt Santa*



*Size as compared to Serena VDW's magnificent head*
(and perhaps more relevantly, my laptop keypad)







Even comes with scrabble-inspired benches for your tiles to sit on.



I didn't have a box to put them in so I keep them in an old videotape cover.



Fits perfectly!!! Haha Winona approves.

Its a really teeny set with amazingly tiny tiles but even a hardcore international mahjong sensation such as myself could use a highly mobile set for portable use. So if you're looking for a cute Xmas gift for your mahjong-inclined buddies or just something for you to keep your skills sharp for battle, visit Fion now!

She even threw in some eye masks for me haha! Perfect for the mandatory catnaps that punctuate my days with such fervent regularity.



Ayte have a smashtastic middle of the week, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment