Thursday, December 16, 2010

E(l)mo Says

I've been feeling so emo this morning! Well, since last night. Its rare that I feel emo and its even more rare that I sustain this state of emosity for quite so long that I feel like I gotta treasure it and squeeze it dry for all its emoistureness. Sometimes I just wanna run away, not so that I can be happy, not so that I can be miserable alone, but just so I can stop pretending to be happy and awesome. But its hard since I'm naturally so awesome. And yet. I do wish sometimes that I had the choice to just end it all. To just press delete and everything will just be nothing. Just pitch black. And peaceful. I'm not a romantic, but fantasizing about this at night makes me feel more alive than anything else in my life.

The most awesome emo song for you this morning:

6 comments:

  1. Fri night's coming Raf!!! excitinggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARGGH IKR!!! have fun at MORROCCO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaahh Fez is this weekend??? ENJOY!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no weebs Fez is 27th! raf got it wrong. wow and is this the Saleem who sang kucup kening? awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha yes the same Saleem who kucup-ed kening :P

    ReplyDelete