Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh Cherie!

It's good to be back! Well almost, I'm not so sure if this is the best move right now but I think I was getting restless at wordpress and I needed some old-time loving from my dearly-demented blogspot so here I've come, my sweetheart! Embrace me, for I might run off again at any second, like the poofy cloud of poofness that I am.

This restlessness has been stirring within me for quite some time actually. Remember this post a few weeks back on Kinokuniyaki? That was actually all about me missing my blogspot and how somewhere deep within me, I always knew we'd be back together again like old times..

I know right. So its Tuesdoinks and everything's shiny in my world. I WILL STUDY TODAY and I will not be distracted by food or fundomanicals! I will listen to sweet sweet music and sway my head (whipping of the hair might also come in somewhere) to bring forth the mystical overlords of HRM and MSM!

No comments:

Post a Comment