Saturday, January 1, 2011

Living in the 10s

Happy 2011 everyone!




Dahtin got me the most FABULUZ calender for 2011!


Its unexpectedly peranakan in flavour but I do love my kuehs and my sarongs!

Speaking of sarongs, we had dinner at Sarong Grill last night!




They had these really funny satays (I began to suspect they didn't fully understand the concept of satay and were just going for bbq haha) with mushrooms and corn and LADY'S FINGERS (eww!!!!) but everything was great, even the lady's finger! Which I topped up with lots and lots of sauce as a basic precautionary measure :p




Super good food and surprisingly cheap too!!!

And some TCC lovin' for the final amazonial gossip conference 2010 :)

I LOVE YOU, MY AMAZONS!!!
*Dedicated to our poor Linah who had to work and VOO who's still washing off curry smells*
Have fun with mahjong today haha please report back to me on Shelz's alleged skills which may or may not have been grossly exaggerated by her own account!

I got home to check my gmail and was just in time to countdown with Dazzie online!
Although we didn't really notice 2010 dissipating into the night and 2011 descending upon us since we were discussing malay idioms hehe.
Selamat Dua Ribu Sebelas kepe!

Daz: Omg we're living in the 10s! We've lived through the turn of the century!
Me: !!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!
Haha Jahr sounds hindistan-ish
Yeah, Hindi and German got the Aryan connection
Oh no wonder I look german at certain angles
Hahaha me too!
HAHA nak tumpang ajer
Lol dua kali lima!!!


*HAVE AN AWESOMETASTIC NEW YEARS DAY EVERYONE*
I will be with my boybitches checking out the sales!

2 comments:

  1. i love the pictures. the peranakan butterfly, satays, spoon and serviette, your lovely friends...

    may your 2011 be even more colourful and may you get good grades rafiq... thanks for being such a great friend.. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks, hope you get awesome grades too! i just had a dream last night about my hrm paper haha what nonsense is that! happy new year to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete