Monday, August 9, 2010

Pictosummary

I'm watching the National Day Parade on tv and let's just say my eyeballs are feeling less than entertained. On the other hand, my week's been quite the joyride of endless excitement!

I had to surrender my throne of ultimate fabulousness and move into my cubicle, which turned out to be quite fun and happening, well way more so than my initial kingdom of solitude:



Haha I have exactly two weeks left here, including this week, so my long-awaited freedom is very much within my grasp indeed! I love working here, but I love my days of slackadaisical carelessness much more duh.

I've been having Jap Bento set every single day this week at the canteen:



Mainly because it never has any queue (I suspect it's gonna close down soon lah, nobody ever buys anything from them! Well nobody else) and also because it incorporates my two favourite things, deep fried stuff and mayo! Its basically Olchangkee with rice.

Weekly night out with the bff and monodeal!!!



And my favourite chin-chow (grass jelly) coffee is back at starrybucksss:



Ohhhh how I love my whipped cream. Can lah, I'm gonna start fasting this week anyway!

And cozytime breakfast with Faye with a pinch of SALT:



I hope this week flies by FASSSSSSTTTTTTTT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment