Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Boomz!

Well well well its finally tuesday and I'm back to waking up at ungodly hours and trying to download kathy griffin as fast as possible on my tiny little netbook because god forbid I ever have any foresight to download it the day before I have to psyche myself up for life in general and taking the bus in the morning which is as you should know, quite a feat of incredible proportions. I've spent the last few minutes being shocked and aghast that people actually read the simblogs (well, MY simblogs, because the rest pretty much have been showering in hits all their livelong days like a celebration of international keypad punching) and so I'm pretty much encouraged to write more soon. Also because very soon my life will not have much else left to sustain my hunger for things to do! Which I'm looking forward to! I'm also looking forward to waking up after the sun rises! AND THEN MANY MORE TIMES before it sets haha! Oh coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment