Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ohwo!

"I can't handle this right now, I have a birthday looming!"

As my annual version of doomsday approaches, I'm getting more and more aware of the fact that 30 is almost here and that I should be way past some of the things that I'm still wearing, a few habits that I'm still caught up in, and many things I'm still obsessed with. The fact that I already look way past 30 thanks to my receding hairline and my untoned body really doesn't help. But somehow, I don't seem to be feeling any older inside, which complicates matters greatly. Many days, I feel like I could be 19 again just by thinking it. And as such, I feel like I have to keep reminding myself to act my age, to stop saying inappropriate things, to panic when I think of impending responsibilities that other men are already carrying, to worry about deadlines that are way overdue, to feel some sort of absence in my life that needs to be filled. Which I totally don't. And to stop using the word totally because I'm no longer in that demographic! I should have transformed into an adult 2 years ago, why is it still not happening!!!

After much thinking, I realized that my odd predicament could be derived from the fact that I've never truly been committed to anything real my whole life. Not to any person, not to any job, not to any cause, not to any passion. So I've decided to commit to something in my life, I have no idea what but I'll keep a look-out for anything that comes up.

So anyway! I've been really hooked on this song, although I have no clue what she's going on about:



Its really some kind of awesome! And I don't need to address the hotness at hand. I think it speaks for itself. Daryl is infatuated haha.

Its gonna be a long day, I've got lots of loose ends to tie up before my final day at work! AND I'M ALREADY BORED!!! Time to focus on school again! I've been really tempted to get a part-time job while I study this semester but I've decided its not worth the energy if I'm simply working to finance my dinners out with friends and shopping with what little money I'd get. I'll suffer my budget for one more year. I'm gonna ride this semester harder than anything I've straddled before in my life!

2 comments:

  1. ikr!!! i didn't pay attention to the SONG much at first but then i got really addicted to it!

    ReplyDelete