Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mmmm

Omg I really miss daytime coffee. NOW I remember why I get so excited and happy and relieved when Hari Raya finally comes every year, I'll be able to have my daytime coffee again! OH WHAT JOY! Because honestly at the start of every fasting month, I'd be like, Mmm raya? Okay yeah whatever like I truly care. BUT NOW I CARE. It's the sacred festival of coffee coming back into my life.

My babysis is having prata in the kitchen and I can hear it here in my room, she's like the noisiest eater ever. She chews her food like she's conquering russia. We had a small adventure yesterday in the exotic rolling hills of tampinesmartland, and I found the best thing ever!



Yes its true! And its really full of little kit kat bites!!!

Babysis wants everything in sight! Seriously, I think the only reason she holds my hand so tight is so she can direct my traffic flow to anything she wants! So anyway, have a great great weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment