Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby Don't Blow Me AWAY

Alv was talking about his sandcastle premiere yesterday and all I could think about was this song!



How is it not in my ipod? Haha, it's going in now now now. I totally need to stock up on my songs! Let's do that on Tuesday! Yes that's right, I officially end my stint at sls on Monday! Boys night out tonight! Amazons this weekend! A lot of things next week that I can't fully remember! Simians night! And Simians Expansion Pack night! Haha alrighty then. Its amazing how an awesome song from years ago can totally perk me up and make me LOVE MY LIFE. Well at least until I look in the mirror to do my hair. I tend to look AWFUL during the fasting month, I have no idea why.

I'll bitch about my week tomorrow :) TGIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment