Friday, August 20, 2010

OMD

Ahhhhhh what a week its been! If my life were a tiny little book meant for adults only and strictly banned from any place of worship, it would have one page dedicated to other days and everything else completely filled with my FRIDAYS. TGIF!!!

I AM SO GLAD I made the choice to have my coffee and stay up after sahur, because it's kicking me so fabulously in my nuts right now. There is no better feeling, my friends, than coffee rebooting your system. I had dinner with my boys last night!



Fishopulous! And of course we monodealed. Okay this post has been officially interrupted by something and I gtg brb ttyl!!!

This caught me off-guard haha I guess they're back. Gossip Girl Season 4 Official CW's Trailer [Exclusive]!!! My thoughts? Firstly, if you'd just look up the word exclusive in the dictionary, I'm pretty sure it doesn't include anything that you can find on youtube. Otherwise, the trailer looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment