Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good Morning, Workerbee!

I woke up super late today!!! So I'm taking cab haha. Which means I will have some time to blog!

So work started this week, its been pretty awesome and comfy. I'm the best version of myself when I'm working because I'm at my least self-indulgent mode. But of course, I've been supremely lucky to have only worked with nice people before!

Its a new team aside from Jan, but I think everything's going to go well. Its just a temp job for like a month anyway, so they don't have to adore me or worship my living embodiment or name their most vital organs after me. And I'm under no pressure to grow unicorn wings from my backside or anything, my job scope is pretty simple and direct. And fun!

So the temp cubicle is occupied and as such, they gave me my very own private office space, which is actually the conference/discussion room:



Haha I KNOW RIGHT. Its actually pretty spectacular! And as long as I have my desktop and telephone and free Newater, I'm good. But today is photoshoot day! Which means no office time today!!! Anyway, Gary passed me the blogger folder yesterday and wow it looks amazing, they did such a good job with the publicity this year:



I wish I have more than just one! Maybe I'll ask him for more haha. I might just seduce him with cucumber pringles lol. Ayte ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment