Thursday, July 22, 2010

Woinks

Haha I've been browsing some blogs and I've realised that people who blog (I'm talking about the real hardcore old-timers who were here when blogs were born from the sticky self-loving womb of our generation and will still be here long after the dust has settled on our generation's long overdue implosion from overexposure) are mostly and purely living in their own world. Which is alright, because well so do I.

Work is awesome and the shoot went amayzing. The next one is gonna be kinda brain-churning and probably epicly jaw-crushing and spine-pureeing but I'm gonna have time to chillax before that one. And by chillax, I do mean shopping for new iphone casings because I'm bored-shitless of my doraemon already. I need something AWESOME to just live by!!! I'm just so happy I have my iphone in my life so I can feel this emotional hunger for new casings every week, this must be love.

1 comment:

  1. i really agree with the statement you made about old time bloggers. i am living in my own world too:)...

    ReplyDelete