Friday, July 2, 2010

Flipped

Well well well look who's back. Oh yes its me. I'm still crawling in my self-imposed sewer system of boredom and internal drudgery but everything's dandy because in my mind, everything somehow becomes sunflowers and tulips and little baby jellybeans in white marshmellow diapers, pooping chunky bits of hazelnut coated in delicious dark chocolate.

In other news, some friends are bugging me about watching the new twilight next week so I tried (for the 2nd time in my life) to watch that 2nd one, New Moon, just to fill in on what happened and I must have gone wildly insane in the middle of watching and then fainted from sheer desperation because I woke up a few hours later with cuts on my wrists and the words HELP ME scribbled on my laptop screen with my own blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment