Sunday, June 27, 2010

Week Bites

Ahhh what a week its been, and finally a Sunday all to myself. And its raining! A lot happened this week and most of it entailed shopping and discounts and sales so lets see what we got.

I hung out with Ardhie on Monday, finally after what seems like decades since we jointly discovered a whole new ocean of fish on our iPhones like two modern day christopher cockumbuses. We're basically like two kids everytime we hang out, he is the Kit Kat to my extremely woeful existence. So check out what we found:



HOW GORGEOUS IS THAT! 50% off (alright, its actually 30% off but I've been telling everyone that its 50% off because it sounds so much more amazing) at Puma. 60 bucks leh. Mucho mucho perfectos! We basically went round Vivo, Orchard and Novena that day but clearly it was worth it.

I had the best ever sushi buffet with the boys midweek and sushi buffet warms the heart like nothing else, we all know that. Btw I'm totally infatuated with Daz's new camera, check out the colours this sweet little bitch pops out :



Faye got me the shiniest t-shirt in all of Aussieland and a studded boomierang from his adventures in the land of vicious kangaroos!



We satisfied our sushi needs for the week and I had a LOT of my personal fave, these little mushroom-salmon bombs that explode in your mouth:



Plus I had dinner with my sexy simians, its been way too long!!! We had Thai Express at Paragonland and I got my beloved kway teow.



Azianeh had this amazingly shockerlicious thing right there at the bottom, its black pepper soft shell crab with rice! I'm gonna have that next time, ttm. I love mah peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment