Thursday, June 24, 2010

Shark in The WATER

Ahhhh what a busy week its been! Everyone's kinda into Drop Dead Diva recently ever since it started showing on ch5 but I'm really not into it, although I can't really put my finger on why exactly I don't like it. Maybe its because the title smells so succinctly of the 90s or maybe its because I require unrealistically beautiful people to sustain my interest, I really don't know. I'm not saying I'm completely shallow beyond all redemption, but I do watch Gossip Girl for very elusive reasons that I myself can't technically verify other than to pop my eyeballs out and roll them around in strictly beautiful people.

I'm deeply in love with this song, which I thought was new, but apparently isn't.

Click here! (Embedding disabled)

I loved it before I ever saw the video or knew how she looked like, and the video and her awesome face just makes me like it more. The vid is about her catching her man cheating on her with another girl, so she thumbtacks a polaroid of him kissing that other girl onto his door as her special way of breaking up with him. The guy, on the other hand, could at least have tried to look like he cared just a LITTLE BIT. But like I said, the song is AWESOME.

I'm gonna be talking about my week soon, but I'm in a weird funk today. So not today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment