Sunday, June 27, 2010

Boys Story 3 (plus one extra girl)

Daz got us free tickets for Toy Story 3 last week!
We also got some mega free breakfast at SOTA.
Does anyone else thinks SOTA looks kinda gruesome and stark?
I think SOTA looks like a giant robot monster with trees hanging out its mouth.



Faye: This is an arts school right?
Shah: Yeah but it looks so cold and boring!
Raf: Yah the walls are so barren and grey..
Daz: Hehe yah, like, are they waiting for the kids to paint them or something?

But well, this MOF event thingy was fun and breakfast was yums.



And we even got kacang puteh!
After much controversy on what traditional kacang puteh actually entails.
(After which we still didn't know)



Plus, we got to play Daz's brand new MONOPOLY DEAL!
Amy, I think their stock is gonna go up like crazy thanks to your promo efforts!



Which brings out the crazyreena monster also known as:
Sharbie / Shobita / Sharbierella / MOMMY-I'M-SCARED!



*Cue Godzilla soundtrack*
But she hasn't met FAYE yet!!!
And he totally brought his game face.



And so while I was busy checking out my awesome new shoes:



And Sharbs was busy staring back at the flowers on her dress:
Sha: I feel like there's a big flower staring at me all the time!
Raf: Do you require deflowering?



FAYE SNEAKILY WON OUR FIRST GAME!
I know right, epic to the max.
So we left the world of SOTA for Toy Story 3.
And it was in 3D!!!

Raf: Do your tudongs also come to life when you're not looking?
Raf: Like, Tudong Story?
Sha: Yah I suspect they communicate with each other
Sha: Sometimes they reject when I match them with my dress!



3D gives 3/5 people headaches apparently.
The movie was AMAZING, I absolutely loved it!
Touching and funny and thoroughly entertaining!
My fave scenes were the Barbie/Ken scenes haha.

We had lunch at Rex, this cute little place somewhere around there.
Its got really great nasi ayams!



And, surprise surprise, we played MONOPOLY DEAL after lunch!
At coffee bean with some choco-cake and ice coffee.



Haha everyone was so tak-puas when I finally won!
(Tak-puas : totally unsatisfied to the max)
Total score = Sharbs 2, Faye 2, Raf 1
Woohoo! BEST.
JS and Daz, its okay your time will come :p
So that's that for our mega Toy Story 3 event!

I also hung out with my boybitches Daryl & Jonjon last week.
We watched Knight & Day:
BEST MOVIE EVAR PLEASE WATCH OKAY!
I loved loved loved the movie!

Daryl tried the new Subway Beef Pastrami and it SUCKS TO THE CORE.
I had my trusty tuna melt wrap of course!

Jonjon's been off to Macau last month, so he got us cute gifts.
I got this sexy little leather-bound notebook:



Mmmhmm..
Featuring none other than the very glamorous Mao Zedong on the cover.

AND THEN, my dad comes home from Korea.
And presents me with this!



A black leather mao-zedong-like cap!
So I'm not sure if this is fate telling me to start my own communist regime:



OR become Singapore's Hardo Gay WOOO!!!!



Haha I choose HARDO GAY!!!

Ayte have a great week ahead everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment