Saturday, June 12, 2010

Waka Waka Waki Wawa

So the World Cup is finally here! And as you all know, I'm such a die-hard soccer fanatic.

Daz: World Cup is here! Who are you supporting?
Raf: Yesssss!!! Man U forever!
Daz: There's no Man U in World Cup, its country vs country
Raf: Oh okay, so England? They're playing, right?
Daz: Yeah they are
Raf: Actually England sounds boring, lets support something exotic this year

So my search for allegiance continues. I'm thinking Italy or Spain, or maybe Korea. Perhaps Abu Dhabi. We'll see!

I've been eating out 3 days in a row and I just had a huge lunch of Nasi Ayam Lebanon (my mom loves making this thing, i have no idea WHY, but its incredibly yummy and so much more flavourful than normal Nasi Ayam, which is Nasi Ayam Singapore-Malaysia I guess?) so my strict diet regime isn't quite so successful this week. Let's hope for a better tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment