Sunday, June 13, 2010

Chuck

So I'm deeply entrenched in Chuck right now (I'm talking Chuck Bartowski, not Charles Bass of Gossip Girl, who is a million times less cool and infinitely less awesome than Chuck Bartowski, plus the parents of Chuck Bartowski were smart enough to cut to the chase and just name their kid Chuck instead subjecting him to Charles when the entire known universe all throughout tv history has apparently decided to re-name any kid with the name Charles to Chuck anyway, thus sparing him from the excruciating pain of having to remember two entirely different names all through his livelong days, which might cause one to perpetually act like a darth-vader-inspired-gigolo that is Chuck Bass) but I did try out a few tv series before settling on Chuck. Firstly I actually tried (*drumroll*) The Vampire Diaries which literally gave me a headache EVERY time I watched it, for a whole WEEK, prompting a real life crisis where I actually checked my blood cholesterol level to see if there's something wrong with me when in fact, it was THE SHOW. Brothers & Sisters is quite good but only in small doses, god almighty. Its definitely not marathon material. Okay gtg for lunch ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment