Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Layout!

I'm not sure where my head has been these past few days (well alright, its been catching up on Brothers & Sisters and also researching about the evils and consequences of high cholesterol on an unsuspecting young man with hopes and dreams of legalizing marriage license between man and donut) but everything is really messy in there. I really need to makeover my whole head, maybe choose new fabric for my skull and reupholster my brain cells. I also need a haircut, omg where to begin! Apparently, I worried about not having plans FOR NOTHING because plans are like fat molecules, they pop out from nowhere and you really don't have to worry about them ever depleting from the surface of the planet. Which is probably good, that I get out of the house, since my house is literally the official residence for the queen bee of fat molecules. And she's in a particularly reproductive mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment