Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Most Vocal Funeral EVER

Okay, no offence to anyone, but this funeral below my house is driving me crazy! Actually I don't even know what religion they belong to, they could be a demonic sect from a distant planet belonging to another dimension for all I know. Its been going on since morning, and its now 10pm! And they're still singing their funky songs! At first it was okay, and I respected their need to sing for the world and announce their sorrow but this is getting ridiculous. They have been singing all day! In strange squeaky voices like they're trying to communicate to lizards or something! Via many, many songs! I don't even know that there are enough characters in the world to sustain this many songs! Its come to a point where I feel like they're basically just sitting down there at my void deck, and punking me endlessly by just making up songs and words that mean nothing because I can swear I heard the words "ee-ai-ee-ai-oh" just now!!! I'm not even kidding, that can't be in the lyrics right?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment