Friday, December 24, 2010

Our Love Has A Body Count

Ahhh Woody Allen at 3am, is there anything like it! This movie is from the 90s and yet it still feels so vibrant and alive that I almost feel like it's literally drawing in from the oxygen supply in the room and giving off carbon dioxide! Well, more alive than most movies we get these days, I'm just saying. I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna make a list of 80s movies that I've always heard of and that I've always thought of watching and instead of reeling them in my mind as a fantasy list of videotape covers any longer, I'm gonna get each movie and watch at least one a week until my head is swimming in the lexicons of boombox declarations of love and tap dancing on a weekday afternoon.





Of course, I've already watched the best one there ever was, but I'm pretty sure there are many more classics I can squeeze out of the 80s and the early 90s. Why? Simply because I need inspiration! I need the soaring winds of simplistic spontaneity to grab me out of my state of sonic sianzification! I'm stuck somewhere and I can't get out; you have no idea. My mission for next week - Say Anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment