Saturday, December 25, 2010

Oh Holy RANT

So, get this. I've been trying to find this thing online for my mom (some legendary tea she's been searching for that's been magically rendered out of stock throughout all of makcik-verse) and finally I found it and so I texted this person who claims to get them from the supplier, and maybe I'm so used to prompt and no-nonsense online shopping that this person catches me off-guard by asking me my age and what I'm doing right now and what I AM WEARING (seriously, this person literally queries me (politely, I'll give her that) on what fabric is currently enjoying the leisurely touch of my skin, albeit not in these specific terms) and you'd wonder why I'd give in to this crazy chick who's clearly out of her mind but I've been desperately seeking this thing my mom wants and so I'm totally nice until I find out it's a guy (because he suddenly asked, oh wait are you a guy? I'm a guy too!) and I was like, dude YES I AM A GUY. I just told you I'm wearing singlet and my boxers, seriously. So are we still flirting, because I can do this all day. Until I get my mom's freaking tea haha. So of course he backs off, and then OF COURSE my mom CHANGES HER MIND about her desire for the magic tea of legends so I told him to forget about the item and then now he's been texting me non-stop and asking me to add him on FACEBOOK (??) WHY WHY WHY I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS! Because even if this randomly frisky stranger bats for his own team, this guy doesn't know who I am even! I could be the little twin brother of godzilla or a freaky old man who rears vampires to do my bidding, vampires that will seek your blood at night and poke you where it really counts. I could have spiky nipples growing out of my forehead that glow in the dark and sing Nickelodeon theme songs. Like a little choir of singing nipples. On my forehead! (Actually that's kinda awesome) I could be Sadako from The Ring!!! He could be antagonizing the president of Murderers Anonymous for all he knows! SO WHAT IS UP with this guy? I feel so harassed, I wish I could block off contacts from my iPhone. Because I hate getting persistent texts that I can't reply, they make me feel so guilty!!! I mean yes, I could be a werewolf with a tiara that shoots spiders at my enemies from great distances, for all he knows. But for all I know, he could easily be a lost little boy sitting on the ledge of some 20th storey corridor with the sole purpose of ending his lonely miserable life of abuse and torture and this shining light comes to him in the form of my text (asking about my mom's freaking tea) and he thinks that maybe, just maybe, this godsent miracle will befriend him and lead him towards a life of happiness and bouncing around in fields of chocolate chips and caramel popcorn! Hmm.

Okay I think I'm totally over it now. Thanks for letting me rant, OMG SIANZ!

2 comments:

  1. why is that person so weird!! haha dont reply!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i replied some funny stuff to make him go away in the end lol cancel out the crazyness

    ReplyDelete