Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shazzam

Its Tuesday morning and the noise of the traffic outside my window woke me up even before the sun did! Its time to get over the whole raya shazzam so I'm putting away my raya bling this morning.



By which, I mean my huge rockylicious pakdatuk-ring. Your work is done, my friend; till next year!

Its time to gear up for my new sem schedule! I'm too cheap (and maybe too particular haha) to buy a dayplanner so I just print my own.



Gmail calender is awesome, but I'm just the kind of old fogey who likes to hold things in my hand and write out my plans in coloured pens.

At least my babysis is at home this morning! I love it when she has no school :)



NO that's not my babysis haha. She wakes up even earlier than me just to play with her Dora The Explorer laptop! How cute is that little dora in the plastic dome; it waves its hands everytime you press the correct letter on the keyboard haha.

School is starting pretty awesomely. I posted a request on an online forum for anyone who'd be willing to sell me textbooks from last year, and 2 kind souls replied me and wanted to GIVE me their texts! So I'm getting both, for myself and for Jess since we're both taking the mod this sem!

Okay have a grandtastic morning everyone. I have my Class95 to keep me productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment