Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Screwloose!

Oh wow is it Wednesday already? Insanity! I've finally sorted out my issues somewhat and I've decided that being on the ball all the freaking time is really quite tiring and unsafe for my mental health. I'd much rather just stand still and wait for the damn ball to hit me in the face for as many times as it's little ball-heart desires. Because life is life! And life is beautiful! And quite frankly, balls will be balls.

So, 2 more days to Raya! What manner of madness is this! Somebody please explain to me how time flies by so fast! Soon life will be back to normal again with my coffee injections every few hours and my eyeballs flying into raging bitchfits from contracting and expanding so often. And little splashing sounds in my head from my microwaved brain cells exploding in random symphonic pleasure-orchestras! Aiyee lets talk again later when I'm not quite feeling so high aye!

For your midweek mojo:

No comments:

Post a Comment