Sunday, September 5, 2010

Comexxx

*Content is unsuitable for 16years & below*

So we went to Comex 2010 on Saturday! Every year the crowd gets crazier and crazier! Nobody ever learns to JUST NOT GO (including us) and as always the bargains were pretty blah at best. I don't think I molested enough people this year (perhaps the fasting month has mellowed me greatly) but there's always next year to try harder! Haha I know right, I whine so extensively about these things that I go to completely on my own free will. I went with Jonjon and Daryl and as usual they're the slowest walkers ever!!!

We heard these two bitchy guys talking somewhere:

Extra guy: The keypad is too small, I keep pressing the wrong letters!
Awesome guy: Your fingers so big meh, I can press leh
Extra: Yah what's wrong with this thing!
Awesome: Use your other finger lah
Extra: My other finger also quite big mah
Awesome: Then use your dick lah sure can

I KNOW RIGHT! I guess comex brings out the conex in everyone! (Hehe can you guess who these two boybitches were?) Jon got his laptop, which was a strange hybrid between a netbook and a laptop. And I got a really cool blue external hard disk but it wasn't for me.

We watched HAUNTED CHANGI!

Staying true to it's documentary feel, there were no credits rolling at the end of this movie.

At the end of the movie:
Dar: Hmmmmmmmm
Me: MmmmmHmmmm
Dar: How come got no credits rolling?
Me: Maybe nobody wants to take credit for this!

To be fair, the movie was beautifully shot and the comedy bits at the beginning were pretty funny. But obviously it's not a good sign when the best thing about a horror movie is the funny dialogue at the start. There was so much potential here and the setting was PERFECTLY EERIE but the scares were just too far and few between. And they weren't even that scary! Oh what a waste.

Ayte have a great new week ahead everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment