Sunday, September 12, 2010

Like The Sun!

So we're being dragged by sharbie to see her sasooma today! Which means I get to rock my new buttons.



For low-maintenance visiting I usually wear my baju kurung so I can be comfy! And so I won't have to suck in my tummy when taking pictures haha. And its golden like the sun! Which is infinitely fabulous and very me. Faye's wearing red today and okay, I admit, I did look for a red baju in my wardrobe so I can surprise him (or rather ambush him; my friends somehow always reject the idea of wearing the same colour? haha) and take matchy pics! But its okay, more shiny colours usually make pictures way more awesome.

2 comments:

  1. lol... and i wore the same colour as faye today incidentally..

    we should try surprising faye next year!! muahaha!!

    ReplyDelete