Friday, August 13, 2010

TGIF!!!

I've realized that the G6 song below only works in the morning; I blasted it up my ears yesterday after work and the effect was minimal at best. Haha but right now, at 5freakingam, it sounds amazzzzing. (Yeah this is exactly the kind of valuable analysis slash commentary I'd magnanimously offer to the masses when I have absolutely nothing else to talk about)

Work has been pretty great, I love it there! I'm not sure if it's my grand impending exit making this speech or my coffee wiping away all the bad memories from the windscreen of my mind (haha okay, there are no bad memories about my very short stint at sls lah) but I think I'm gonna miss that place. When I leave like next week! But I'm pretty sure getting my pay will somewhat lick my wounds a little bit.

Sharbie and I have been looking into the fascinating world of kek lapis for raya:

Raf: So I'm looking for online shops selling kek lapis
Daz: Oh yeah I saw your facebook status
Daz: Did shah put you up to that?
Raf: Haha hmmm yes totally

I'll be reporting more in this later, because its still 5freakingam and I'm totally not in the mood. In other news, OH HOW I LOVE my scissor sisters! New video out:


2 comments:

  1. excuse me nak kena tembak eh! i didnt make you write that as your status! anywayyyyyyyy i ordered the rolls already!!!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha wow advanced!!! ok later report to me with details k

    ReplyDelete