Saturday, July 17, 2010

Zoobi Doobi

So I finally watched the amazing 3 Idiots movie!!! (Thanks Dizziebobs & Sharbie!!!)



I loved this song! And when you see a total of 6 exclamation marks in the first line alone, you know how much I LOVED the movie! Its such a brilliant and special story, you've got to see it, is all I can say.

I can't fully understand why this would earn my sweet Kareena Kapoor a Best Supporting Actress nod, because her role in the movie was pretty blah. But oh wells, perhaps the community is finally surrendering to her insanely electrifying awesomeness in general.



Oh Kareena!

And of course, no bollywood movie could ever be complete without at least one scene featuring a combination of:
1. Dancing in the rain
2. WET SAREE
3. Wet shirt with maximum nippular exposure



In fact, the first human nipples I'd ever seen in my entire life that didn't belong to me were those of Shah Rukh Khan's back in the day.

So I was shopping online last night, I like browsing online forum marketplaces for things that make my life worth living. And I found something that might justify my will to survive for weeks to come!



I KNOW RIGHT!

Raf: Look at what I just bought online!
Sha: WOW I LOVE IT!!! HOW MUCH???
Raf: Its imported from Japan, so its $89
Sha: Oh okay. Yay I want to see it when we play monodeal
Raf: HUH? ARE YOU CRAZY? $89 is OKAY?
Raf: I was just kidding, its only $10!!!
Raf: OMG woman, now I understand how your shopping can KILL haha
Raf: Who would buy an iphone casing for $89
Sha: Well I dunno?? Might be worth it..
Sha: Cos once you buy Doraemon, it can give you anything you wish for!

HAHA!!! I was actually being softly seduced by World Cup 2010 Germany jerseys but this Doraemon thing derailed my passions, which is a good thing because I saved money this way. The jersey was $79!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment