Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mind The GAP!

So I'm not sure if there are little elves playing on my laptop and changing all my passwords while I'm out but I'm having trouble logging into a lot of things this morning! Thank god my cafe world is still working, otherwise I don't think I can handle this! And guess what, I forgot to serve my dishes yesterday with all of my madcap adventures in the outside world distracting me from my entrepreneurial duties to my cafe.



There's also this new game I'm hooked on (thanks to Sharbie, she's the source of all my facebook addictions, used to be Amyliaks, but we all know Sharbie's game-psychosis is legendary), which is WHEEL OF FORTUNE!!! But sometimes the puzzles get way too easy for our brilliant minds. Case in point:



I know right, it could only be more obvious if Vanna White herself materialized on my desk for a spontaneous taste testing!

So, speaking of my madcap adventures, I dedicated the entirety of yesterday to look for new jeans for work and I went straight to Levis (because, as much as I love the prices at Levis Signature, my liaisons with their many discount jeans have been bumpy and unkind to my precious man parts, they rarely get violent but sometimes I can literally hear my little one-eyed snake hissing at the jeans while I'm putting them on) having been betrayed by Levis Signature jeans for too many times but the prices at Levis (130 for a pair of jeans? I object!) were slightly venomous to my eyes and also I didn't see anything I liked at all. Their ENORMOUS range just completely confuses and pisses me off.

So I was walking around sadly (since I had this long vast expanse of time between signing on for my new temp job and meeting Azianeh for drinks and discussions and planetary updates) and looked at a couple of things and SOMEHOW I walked into GAP despite the fact that I have never never had any positive feelings towards GAP. I was just totally seduced by new possibilities and the fact that the store was so empty and inviting. AND GLORY BE TO THE HEAVENS! I found my perfect jeans (99!) AND I overfound some polo-tees (3 for 2!) so the damage was extensive but completely satisfying, I won't have to worry about clothes for a long time now!

I guess I've stumbled upon this magical age where getting my shopping done fast is SUCH a relief so I don't ever have to think about it again! Although I think some people may never grow out of the earlier phases haha Faye I'm looking at you.

So with all the lecehness over and done with, we got down and dirty over hot chocolate :)



EPICNESS!!! Okay I gtg rush, TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment