Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bip Bibbity Bop

So my family is kinda into cereal drinks, and I've never tried them before because I prefer my cereal solid and in huge chunks, like honeyed popcorn. And yesterday, mom bought this really weird GINSENG flavoured cereal drink! I know right? Have I ever imagined that such a concoction could ever exist even in my most wildest cereal dreams? No! So clearly, I had to try this shizz. And it tasted REALLY bad, like the ghost of something died for the second time in my mouth and it was being cremated on my tongue, and its relatives were all flying in to throw dirt on my tongue as they buried it. There were tears aplenty, I almost choked to death myself. Although, mom was just laughing at me.

Amy's jetting off to someplace called Perhentian this weekend, which caused some confusion:

Raf: Where is Amy going?
Shah: Perhentian!
Raf: She's vacationing at a Bus Stop?
Shah: No, that's Perhentian Bas! Perhentian is an island or something!

Okay, have fun, Amy! Soon Faye will be back from Aussieland and I can't wait to show him the pics of Hermes drowning as the screams of them precious birkins slowly turn into bubbles!!!

So anyway, we had lunch at Breeks sometime this week and their Bip Bibbity Bop (this korean rice dish they have) is shockingly amazing like never before.



SO GOOD YOU KNOW. And its quite cheap too, $8 I think. Sharbierella has this amazing chink in her monstress armour, where she can be easily tamed by either kinder bueno or iPhone, so I notice Daz taking full advantage of it every single day!

Daz: Okay lets go toilet
Shah: You boys go lah, I don't need to go so I will shop
*DANGER DANGER SHAH NEEDS SUPERVISION WHEN SHOPPING!!!*
Daz: Just wait here for us lah
Shah: No, I'll get bored! GROWLZ
Daz: Ok take my iPhone and play with it okay?
Shah: Oh yes master! *meow*

Its boggles my mind and eyeballs to watch this scene unfold. So later while we were waiting for the Bip Bibbity Bop, we had a match on this word-search game on his iPhone, and as we all know she gets crazy during games!



I was kinda nervous because there were knives around..



And that planet of a ring on her penumbok is not helping..



Haha and in the end, I won! No lah Daz won as usual, and Sharbs was SO HAPPY to be in second place. But the whole time, I kept thinking about Monopoly DEAL and the intense love we shared!!! This word-search thingy can never come close to that magic spark between us, Monopoly DEAL!!!

Ayte have a good weekend everyone! I'm gonna have an excitingly purple time tonight!!!

1 comment:

  1. planet of a ring on her penumbuk!!! haha and whats with the stars sprinkled on my tuds!! anyway yah si bimbim bap sedapppp

    ReplyDelete