Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cascada

It's Tuesday! Which means 3 more days till I get to use all my 2011 stuff!

I think I'm gonna go all out and start using my brand new iphone cables too, even though the old one is still juicing up my phone pretty well, because for all it's unfailing functional dedication, it looks like this:



I know right, it's like a horror movie!!!

So its funny how almost every single woman I know right now is newly obsessed with facial masks. The industry has clearly staged some kind of grand revival we never saw coming. (Every time I think about this, I think back to Leo DiCaprio in The Man in The Iron Mask and it's not a pleasant association)



We saw some fruit-flavoured masks at Watsons and I think I even saw a chocolate facial mask? The rest was a blur because next thing I knew, I was in line at J.Co and the chocolate donuts were audibly singing praises of how my mouth was the ultimate gateway to heaven and how my stomach was actual heaven itself and how dearly I needed to salvage their souls from the ravages of the evil donut display tray.

Kelv: So how would the mask work, you tap it on your face?
Me: Tap? It's not like ezlink card
Me: I think you take it out and just put it on your face.
Me: And then leave it on FOREVER haha

So Daz was telling me that I should get a Skype account and I finally decided to explore this new world of fantastic skypulage, and so I downloaded the Skype app on my iPhone and it was asking for username and password so I thought I was registering for a new account and I entered a username and password and THEN IT JUST LOGGED IN!

Haha apparently I already have an account! (Actually I kinda remember having an account long ago but I never thought I'd remember the username and password so I just wanted to skip all that brain-frying drama and just get a new account) I am so tickled by this. I just think its so funny and cool that my default random username and password in my head HASN'T CHANGED SINCE THEN haha. How awesome is my mind, I know!

I've been having a pretty boring week..


And playing around with Hipstamic a lot hehe. Right now there's only one thing on my wall!



Sometimes I feel like a makeover but at 5am it looks just perfect this way! Have fun in Morocco and keep safe, Dizzoids!

My week's about to get really exciting so I'm charging in and revving up the cavalry with some satay today hehe will keep you guys updated on my meatfest later on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment