Friday, September 17, 2010

Survivor 21.01

So I'm gonna sound like a major bitch this morning because that is the colour of my mood right now. Over nothing! Sometimes I'm just a big pile of bitchy goodness and there is no reason behind the freshness of my zingers and my slappermakers.

Ohhhh Survivor 21.01 yesterday wasn't quite so bad btw!



We have the try-hard Parvati wannabe, right from the start.. Brenda



Haha okay she's breath-taking, but seems too sensible to be any kind of interesting. I'm hoping she's secretly EEEEEVILLLLL.

The awesomely and unexpectedly bitchy black dude. Tyrone



The overly-confident guy who can't even hide his Omg-People-Don't-Like-Me? facial expressions during tribal council. Jimmy



The fool who falls for the hot girl. Chase



The pretty guy, who's also secretly the biggest bitchy-supremo of all the lands. Shannon



The CRAZY WHACKJOB who digs her own grave. Wendy



The potential evil mama. Holly



The defective person. Kelly



The underdog bimbo! Jud / Fabio



And the poor girl whose name will be spelled wrongly for like twenty-thousand times this season! Yve



I mean, compared to Survivor 20.everything, Survivor 21.01 smelled like funky undies and tasted like oolong tea. But oh well, I have some faith that it will get better and raunchier and rowdier and crazier and some psychos will be unveiled before our very eyes and gaping mouths mwahahaha! You should see my face right now, I'm wearing a semi-crazed expression and my eyelids are tingling with anticipation for Survivor 21.02!

And if nothing else, we have the awesome Jeff Probst and the family of dimples living on his face!



Ahh yeah he's pretty breath-taking too, our Jeff.

Ayte TGIF EVERYONE! Have a superdoodletastic weekend :)

1 comment: