Friday, September 10, 2010

Everybody!

Its a day of celebration! Which calls for the best raya song ever!



Yes yes yes! Coffee in the morning! Coffee in the morning while the sun is up and my body is not physically rejecting the idea of being awake! I wasn't feeling the whole raya mood last night at ALL but this morning its finally here in the air! Its uncanny, oh raya I just can't quit you!

Looks like there's still a lot I need to learn:
Me: Selamat Hari Raya Dora!
Amy: Selamat Hari Raya Diego!
Me: Haha so how are you spending raya morning in Germanyland
Amy: Gonna mandi raya and go raya prayers hehe
Me: Mandi raya? Haha mandi kat jalan raya kepe!
(I seriously thought she was kidding!!!)
Amy: Huh no, actual mandi raya, it's sunnah!
Me: Are you kidding me, I never knew about no such thing!
Amy: Yeah, its like mandi hadas but specially custom made for raya
Me: Oh I know mandi hadas, I've done that..
Amy: EWW Diego!!!

Haha yes I've been good but I've still got a long way to go till I'm really down with all this holy shizznit. So I've just had my mandi raya btw, (although mine might consist of a lot more shaving and trimming and pimple-plucking than most others') and I'm feeling super refreshed with minty raya juice all over my body and evaporating off my hair!

So, that said, SELAMAT HARI RAYA everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment