Saturday, July 31, 2010

Weekend!

So its been a whole freaking week since I've been here and that's because my life has evolved into something so pitiful and mundane that if you pat my on my chest, I'd burp out dust and cobwebs. Haha well not really, I still managed to find some time for emotional turmoil and mental upheaval and a variety of exciting conquests to make my well-rounded existence. That you will not hear about, trust me I'm sparing you from a world of heartpain.

Photoshoot went excellent although I felt like a shredded pulp of beaten-down humanity after a whole day of chaos. Everything else on the agenda is progressing beautifully, poised towards my impending exit in 2 weeks haha. And my cushy entry back into the world of.. ohhh what do I call it, my so-called life of infinite nothingness and absolute bliss? What words can define it?

I had a little movie moment last night while I was walking home. Well it was more of a trudge than a walk, with the shadow of my usual cheery self being dragged along by my heavy feet. I got into the elevator with this girl who reached out at the same moment for same the button I was about to hit. And as we both withdrew our hands, my mind registered this other person for the first time, and I noticed how her hair seemed to float softly about the side of her face, like it's keeping from me a whole new chapter of my life that I'm not yet ready to see. I never actually saw her face but somehow I could feel her smile. We walked out at the same level, and went in opposite directions but something tugged at me and I turned back, after a few steps, to have a last look and I saw her turning back to smile. And I knew I'd probably never see her again but I couldn't help feeling just a little lighter after my heavy, heavy week.

So you see, movie magic DOES happen once in a while in real life! Haha. Maybe not the happy endings, but you'd never know for sure until you actually die and end your life story. So I'm contented with relishing those small scenes you watch over and over again in your head, that make you less focused on your happy ending because you realize there's so much more that's waiting in between, and so much more you've never felt before.

No comments:

Post a Comment